FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Bristol Bay Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Sunset Bronze
- Light Amber glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Sunset Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18", and two 12" stems
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- Includes hang-straight kit for use with sloped ceilings
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13.25", Diameter 15"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 64"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 10.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59.75"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.75", Diameter 8.25"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 58.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Marrying industrial aesthetics with a mid-century space-age silhouette, the Troy Lighting Conduit Pendant offers an effective mix of contemporary decorating styles. From the central orb, hand-worked iron pipes protrude in a starburst pattern, each tipped with a caged exposed light ...
The Troy Lighting Brooklyn Pendant uses a unique combination of tones and textures to recreate classic industrial lighting. It features a widely flared hand-worked iron shade inlaid with light-magnifying wedges of antique mirror. It is accented by a stem covered ...
The Troy Lighting Chianti Pendant resembles the classic presentation of the Tuscan table wine for which it's named. A hand-worked wrought iron cage encases the Antique Silver shade, hinting at the straw basket that traditionally protected Italian wine bottles. Finished ...