FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Bristol Bay Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Sunset Bronze
- Light Amber glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Sunset Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18", and two 12" stems
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- Includes hang-straight kit for use with sloped ceilings
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Height 1.5", Diameter 5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 13.25", Diameter 15":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 64":
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy Height 1.5", Diameter 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 10", Diameter 10.5":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 59.75":
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy Height 1.5", Diameter 5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 7.75", Diameter 8.25":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 58.5":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A modern refinement of a timeless shade shape, the Leucos Great JJ Pendant offers a clean and contemporary take on the quintessential factory lamp. Minor nuances like the Chrome clasp fastener and slightly left-of-center power cord impart major style points, ...
Get the drop on style with the Hudson Valley Forsyth Pendant. Featuring a boxy Clear glass cube, tailored metal framework and pinned corners, it’s an elegant showcase for the cluster of vintage-inspired exposed-filament bulbs displayed within. Includes a field-adjustable 54-inch ...
Sumptuous silk takes center stage in the Hudson Valley Hastings Pendant. The finely gathered natural silk appears touchably soft in contrast with the smooth metal bands of the frame. From the central ball finial, eight arms span the bottom of ...