A modern fixture with a natural touch. The basic form of the Hubbardton Forge Brindille Pendant with Glass Shade is a cylindrical hand-blown glass shade hanging from a single telescoping stem. Its distinction comes from the hand-forged iron twigs curving their way up the stem. Available with choice of glass color, finish and stem length.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Brindille Pendant with Glass Shade is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One stem
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Suspension - Long Option: Length Adjustable From 49.8", Adjustable To 58.7"
- Suspension - Short Option: Length Adjustable From 34.9", Adjustable To 43.1"
- Suspension - Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 42.4", Adjustable To 51.3"
- Fixture: Height 21.1", Diameter 3.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...