Short metal stakes are pounded, forged and formed until they resemble handsome organic twigs, characterizing the Hubbardton Forge Brindille Adjustable Linear Suspension as a unique piece for the soft contemporary home. Its elongated design is great for the longer dining room table or kitchen island.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Brindille Adjustable Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame and accents
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Two stems
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 30.6", Adjustable To 41.8"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 41", Adjustable To 55.8"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 55.4", Adjustable To 70.3"
- Fixture: Height 8.1", Width 40", Depth 10"
- Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Brindille by Hubbardton Forge