Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Brindille Adjustable Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame and accents
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Two stems
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Shade: Doeskin Micro-Suede, Eclipse Micro-Suede, Natural Anna, Terra Micro-Suede
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 30.6", Adjustable To 41.8"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 41", Adjustable To 55.8"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 55.4", Adjustable To 70.3"
- Fixture: Height 8.1", Width 40", Depth 10"
- Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.