Offers simple refinement with a touch of Asian styling; designed to complement a variety of decors. The Kichler Brinbourne Bath Bar is reversible and can be installed as an uplight or downlight, allowing for either more direct or ambient light. Available with 2, 3 or 4 lights.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Brinbourne Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shades
- Anvil Iron finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Metal supports
- UL Listed for damp locations
Satin-Etched Cased Opal
- 2-Light option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4-Light option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 9", Width 14.5", Depth 6.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 9", Width 24", Depth 6.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 9.5", Width 34", Depth 6.5"
- Wall Plate - 2 Lights: Height 5", Width 9.5"
- Wall Plate - 3 Lights: Height 5", Width 9.5"
- Wall Plate - 4 Lights: Height 6", Width 12.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...