A modern, bright redux of a Varaluz classic. The Alternating Current Brilliance Bath Bar features curves of wavy patterned Ice glass. These shades are made by hand, their frosty, crystalline tone complemented by a sleek chromed wall plate. Available with three or four lights. Part of the Alternating Current line by Varaluz.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Brilliance Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Handmade Bright Ice glass shades
- Metal body
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 3-Light option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4-Light option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 8", Width 23.25", Depth 4"
- 4-Light Option: Height 8", Width 31.13", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 8", Width 6"
- Wall Plate - 3 Lights: Height 4.75", Width 23.25", Depth .75"
- Wall Plate - 4 Lights: Height 8", Width 31.13", Depth .75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Brilliance by Alternating Current