FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Briggs Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Aged retouched bronze piping and filament accented lighting
- Also comes with One 18.00 in stem/downrod
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 6.00 in., One 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- 5 inch Round Oil Rubbed Bronze canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 8, 12
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 12 Light Option Fixture Width 48", Height 18", Depth 25.75", Weight 32.78 Lbs.:
- 12 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 58":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Width 39", Height 17", Depth 25.75", Weight 24.2 Lbs.:
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 20", Adjustable To 57":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Part of a special collection designed by Jonathan Browning, the Fine Art Lamps Monceau Chandelier is an elegant expression of classical aesthetics meeting crisp industrial lines. The love for both styles is apparent in the Emerald cut crystal shades, held ...
The multi-layered Nemo Crown Multi Chandelier is a modern, minimalist interpretation of the classic candle chandelier. Its polished, die-cast aluminum body was designed by Jehs and Laub to be strikingly geometric, with hard lines, illuminated edges, and symmetrically spaced levels. ...
A mass of deconstructed pipes come together in the Intueri Light Bullarum ST-6 Chandelier, joining six solid brass rods in an off-center yet stable configuration. A perfect example of Intueri’s modular design system, handcrafted joints, metal and hand-blown glass diffusers ...