FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Hand-welded stainless steel case
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses two D batteries (included)
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Height 6.2", Width 14.17", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In addition to its useful function as a timepiece, the Kartell Crystal Palace Clock dazzles in modern spaces with its mix of ethnic-inspired textures and bright neon colors. It is molded out of a thermoplastic technopolymer, making it as hardy ...
A mid-century modern classic design by George Nelson, the Vitra Wheel Clock features 12 walnut rods tipped in silvery aluminum. This seemingly simple design actually creates a unique optical illusion. Stare at the center of the joined rods, and you'll ...