Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Hand-welded stainless steel case
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses two D batteries (included)
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Height 6.2", Width 14.17", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Soften the passage of time with the LEFF Amsterdam Felt Wall Clock. The clock's body is a fuzzy lightweight shell made out of 60% recycled PET felt, molded in a single step with raised index-style markings. Smooth powder-coated hands contrast ...
Small and simple, yet strong and surprising. The LEFF Amsterdam Block Alarm Clock Arabic Dial is a petite alarm clock with a stainless steel case and easy-to-read Arabic style dial. It is even easy to read at night, with glowing ...
The LEFF Amsterdam Tile Wall Clock brings a little Zen to telling the time. It is a smooth, soft-cornered square of ceramic, including a round central indent for the unobstructed movement of the bamboo hands, as well as greater visual ...