Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick 24-Hour Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Hand-welded, copper-plated stainless steel case
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses two D batteries (included)
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Made in The Netherlands
- Item: Height 6.2", Width 14.17", Depth 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Soften the passage of time with the LEFF Amsterdam Felt Wall Clock. The clock's body is a fuzzy lightweight shell made out of 60% recycled PET felt, molded in a single step with raised index-style markings. Smooth powder-coated hands contrast ...
Glass and metal are melded together in the LEFF Amsterdam Metlev Clock. It features an aluminum ring with simple index-style markers applied directly to a colored glass face. The otherwise flat design is granted a visually greater sense of depth ...
Simplicity and strength combined in one pretty, petite package. The LEFF Amsterdam Block Alarm Clock Index Dial Combines a sleek square stainless steel case (brushed or copper-plated) with a simple Index-style face. After dark, you can continue to tell the ...