FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick 24-Hour Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Designed by Erwin Termaat in 2013
- Material: Hand-welded stainless steel
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Battery Type: 2 D (Included)
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In The Netherlands
Finish: Copper/Black, Stainless/Black, Stainless/White
- Item: Width 14.17", Height 6.2", Depth 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The LEFF Amsterdam Brick Desk Clock lives up to its name with its solid, rectangular form. This is a large, heavy-duty piece, designed by Erwin Termaat. It features a vintage-style flip clock mechanism inside a hand-welded stainless steel case that ...