Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Brick 24-Hour Desk Clock is available with the following:
- Designed by Erwin Termaat in 2013
- Material: Hand-welded stainless steel
- Vintage flip clock design
- Can be hung on wall with included hardware
- Includes service pack with batteries, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Battery Type: 2 D (Included)
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In The Netherlands
Finish: Copper/Black, Stainless/Black, Stainless/White
- Item: Width 14.17", Height 6.2", Depth 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Simplicity and strength combined in one pretty, petite package. The LEFF Amsterdam Block Alarm Clock Index Dial Combines a sleek square stainless steel case (brushed or copper-plated) with a simple Index-style face. After dark, you can continue to tell the ...
As the Charlotte van der Waals World Time Clock turns...it provides the time for all twenty-four global time zones. It features a twelve-sided barrel clock case, with each side containing the names of two major cities exactly twelve hours/time zones ...