Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Brera S Ceiling Suspension is available with the following:
- Acid-etched flashed Opaline glass shade
- Opaline injection-molded polycarbonate shade support
- Round ceiling canopy with White injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced polyamide cover
- Adjustable steel cable
- 2 electrical power cords
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni, 1992
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 16.9'
- Shade: Height 10.6", Diameter 6"
- Cable: Length 16'
- Canopy: Diameter 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.