Stonegate Designs lighting is designed to last a lifetime and complement the personality of a room. Using quality materials, most lighting is manufactured in the United States.
The Brentwood Side Patterned Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, Silk Charmuse shade
- Laser-cut metal grid overlay
- UL Listed
- Designed by Zia-Priven Design
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Rubbed Bronze
Shade Material: Black Charmuese, Celedon Charmuese, White Charnuese, Chocolate Charmuese, Ivory Charmuese
Size: 13 inch, 16 inch, 20 inch
- 13 inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 16 inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 20 inch option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included), or three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 16 inch Option Fixture: Height 10.5"
- 20 inch Option Fixture: Height 12.5"
- 16 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 16"
- 20 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 20"
- 13 inch Option Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 13"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LP11026-690 BLK-57, LP11026-690 BLK-P05, LP11026-690 BLK-P06, LP11026-690 CEL-57, LP11026-690 CEL-P05, LP11026-690 CEL-P06, LP11026-690 CHO-57, LP11026-690 CHO-P05, LP11026-690 CHO-P06, LP11026-690 IVY-57, LP11026-690 IVY-P05, LP11026-690 IVY-P06, LP11026-690 WHT-57, LP11026-690 WHT-P05, LP11026-690 WHT-P06, LP11027-690 BLK-57, LP11027-690 BLK-P05, LP11027-690 BLK-P06, LP11027-690 CEL-57, LP11027-690 CEL-P05, LP11027-690 CEL-P06, LP11027-690 CHO-57, LP11027-690 CHO-P05, LP11027-690 CHO-P06, LP11027-690 IVY-57, LP11027-690 IVY-P05, LP11027-690 IVY-P06, LP11027-690 WHT-57, LP11027-690 WHT-P05, LP11027-690 WHT-P06, LP11028-690 BLK-57, LP11028-690 BLK-P05, LP11028-690 BLK-P06, LP11028-690 CEL-57, LP11028-690 CEL-P05, LP11028-690 CEL-P06, LP11028-690 CHO-57, LP11028-690 CHO-P05, LP11028-690 CHO-P06, LP11028-690 IVY-57, LP11028-690 IVY-P05, LP11028-690 IVY-P06, LP11028-690 WHT-57, LP11028-690 WHT-P05, LP11028-690 WHT-P06
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.