Based in Norwalk, Conneticut, Teroforma was founded in 2006 by Andrew & Anna Hillman to make the dining table a fun, friendly and fashionable meeting place. Renowned especially for their Whisky Stones, Teroforma also creates a wide range of modern kitchen tools, decorative porcelain, dinnerware, linens and so forth to make gatherings around the table memorable ones.
The Bread and Butter Board is available with the following:
- Made of Walnut
- Double-sided board: one side flat, other side with a sloped "well"
- Includes soapstone bowl for butter, oil, etc
- Bowl can be chilled to keep spreads cool
- Made in USA and India
- Baguette Size: Width 13.25", Depth 8.88"
- Boule Size: Width 6.75", Depth 18.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.