FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since their inception in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting has consistently produced high quality decorative and functional lighting for homes and businesses alike. In addition, their commitment to cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology has been widely recognized and awarded across a staggering 15 product categories. Thus, their extensive line of more than 3,500 products (spanning 15 categories) are not only on-trend and affordable, but friendly to the environment as well.
The Braunfels LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Clear outer shade
- White acrylic inner shade
- May be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Rectangular wallplate
- Dimmable from 10-100% with an ELV dimmer (not included)
- Discreet metal hardware
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Made In China
Finish: Burnt Sienna, Satin Aluminum
Size: 20 Inch, 26 Inch, 38 Inch, 50 Inch
- 20 Inch Option: 16.5 Watt (1350 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 26 Inch Option: 22 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 38 Inch Option: 33 Watt (2700 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 50 Inch Option: 44 Watt (3600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 20 Inch Option Backplate Width 19", Height 5":
- 20 Inch Option Fixture Width 20", Height 5", Depth 3.75":
- 26 Inch Option Backplate Width 25", Height 5":
- 26 Inch Option Fixture Width 26", Height 5", Depth 3.75":
- 38 Inch Option Backplate Width 37", Height 5":
- 38 Inch Option Fixture Width 38", Height 5", Depth 3.75":
- 50 Inch Option Backplate Width 49", Height 5":
- 50 Inch Option Fixture Width 50", Height 5", Depth 3.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the rhythmic swells of the sea, the Sonneman Oceana LED Bath Bar brings relaxing, energy-efficient illumination to modern vanities. Waves of White Etched glass are affixed to a slim wall plate with tiny metal spot accents, allowing for ...
The Maxim Lighting Trim LED Bath Bar presents a fresh and modern solution to bathroom lighting. This functional lighting option utilizes modern energy efficient LED lighting that stays concealed behind the frosted glass. Perfect for adding illumination to any space ...