Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Branford Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Triplex safety glass
- Opal and Glossy mouth-blown Triplex safety glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14.25", Diameter 9"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 17.5", Adjustable To 71.25"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 22.5", Diameter 16"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 25.5", Adjustable To 79.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Lambert Pendant is a shining sphere with beautiful balance. It pairs smooth metal with glowing glass, the overall orb completed and complemented by an equator line collar with square accents. The final piece unites focused task light ...
Traditional American design melds seamlessly with contemporary to create the Hudson Valley Rumsford Pendant. Gently curvaceous light holders are arranged in a cluster within a frame of two soft-cornered rectangles. This open structure allows the exposed bulbs to freely diffuse ...
Striking geometry and sparkling crystal accents make the Hudson Valley Waterloo Pendant an inspired choice for a foyer or over a dining room table. It features a flared rectangular frame around a cluster of transparent glass sleeves (which reveal white ...