FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Bradford Entry Light is available with the following:
- One Clear glass shade
- Solid Brass metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- 4 foot chain
- UL Listed
Glass Color: Clear
Finish: Charred Iron, Natural Rust
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 44", Width 25.25":
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 44", Adjustable To 92":
- Large Option Fixture Height 31.5", Width 20":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 31.5", Adjustable To 79.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 26.5", Width 16":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 26.5", Adjustable To 74.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 20.5", Width 11":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 20.5", Adjustable To 68.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F8920CI, F8920NR, F8921CI, F8921NR, F8922CI, F8922NR, F8923CI, F8923NR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Weathered by time and the graceful ebb of a tranquil stream, the ELK Lighting Stonybrook Bowl Suspension gathers smooth stones together to form a handsome, lens-shaped bowl in Pearl Stone with a Satin Nickel frame. A calming, warm light in ...
Like something out of ancient mythology, the Gallery Vetri d'Arte Belzebu L6 Chandelier has an almost serpentine appearance. Made of blown glass, the dramatic Black fixture leaves a powerful impression in the contemporary dining room or traditional entry. Designed by ...
A unique blend of textures and colors makes the Hubbardton Forge Meridian Outdoor Ceiling Light an ideal accent to a transitional outdoor lighting scheme. The durable aluminum frame comes in a wide range of alluring finishes. Features two cylindrical hand-blown ...