Feeling boxed in by boring transitional lighting? The Sonneman Boxus Pendant jazzes up an overall simple form with a square shade composed of numerous individual strings of Off-White silk. The shade's creamy tone offsets the deep and dramatic Black Brass finish of the metal frame.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Boxus Pendant is available with the following:
- Off-White silk string shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- Hang straight swivel suitable for sloped ceilings up to 15 degrees
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 10.5", Width 10.5", Depth 10.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 52.5"
- Shade: Height 10", Width 10", Depth 10"
- Canopy: Width 5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...