Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Boxie Flushmount is available with the following:
- Pressed glass shade
- Die-cast metal base
- Energy efficient fluorescent and LED options available
- LED lamps: 600 lumens, 2700K color temperature
- LED option dimmable with low voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- Incandescent option dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ADA Compliant when installed on wall
- UL Listed Wet
Finish: Antique Bronze, Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt 2GX7 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large LED option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small LED option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 2.2", Width 5.3", Depth 5.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 2.2", Width 9", Depth 9"
Ratings: Based on 26 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.