For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Boucle Tablemat is available with the following:
- Made of woven vinyl
- Heat-sealed edges
- Durable and easy to clean
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Simply wipe clean with soap, water and sponge; air dry
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
Color: Coffee, Cornsilk, Gilt, Melange, Mist, Salt
- Item Width 14", Length 19":
Manufacturer IDs: view
100114-001, 100114-005, 100114-009, 100114-010, 100114-015
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Translucent, airy and shimmering, the Chilewich Lattice Tablemat will add a jewel-like element to a tabletop. The open weave of the lustrous vinyl yarns--available in numerous vibrant colors--gives an ethereal quality to the set, while still allowing it to admirably ...
The Chilewich Basketweave Tablemat showcases the ancient method of basket weaving reinterpreted for 21st century tables. There's something here for any taste, as the simple weave has allowed for endless variety and experimentation in creating a varied, multi-tonal palette of ...