A stylishly cozy addition to your tabletop. The pattern of the Chilewich Boucle Rectangular Tablemat was inspired by that of fine knitwear. Made out of a intricate vinyl weave, it lends rich texture to place settings without dominating the items upon it. Available in a variety of durable, easy-to-clean colors.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Boucle Tablemat is available with the following:
- Made of woven vinyl
- Heat-sealed edges
- Durable and easy to clean
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Simply wipe clean with soap, water and sponge; air dry
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
Black and White,
- Item: Width 14", Length 19"
- Chilewich's Green Practices: In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...