FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Boucle Table Runner is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich in 2012
- Material: Woven vinyl
- Heat-sealed edges
- Durable and easy to clean
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Simply wipe clean with soap, water and sponge; air dry
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Machine washable
- Made In USA
Color: Coffee, Cornsilk, Gilt, Melange, Mist, Salt
- Item Length 72", Width 14":
Manufacturer IDs: view
100113-001, 100113-005, 100113-009, 100113-010, 100113-015
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Soft, simple and so Scandinavian. The Menu Norm Runner features subtle 2-tone color palettes popular in modern Scandinavian design. It is a soft yet hard-wearing runner flat-woven by hand by skilled craftspeople, using New Zealand wool and cotton yarns. Designed ...
The art of hand embroidery inspired the light and bright Chilewich Stitch Tablemat. Here, bi-colored yarns of TerraStrand vinyl are alternately brought to the surface and then floated on the back (via a weaving technique called tissue pick). Against their ...