The rich texture of the Chilewich Boucle Floor Mat provides visual interest without dominating a space. Inspired by the weave of knitwear, the woven vinyl Boucle Floor Mat is just as fashionable--and durable. It is Microban protected and certified by the Greenguard Environmental Institute. Available in a variety of colors and sizes.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Boucle Floor Mat is available with the following:
- Made of woven vinyl
- Flexible commercial grade backing
- Durable and easy to clean
- Self-bound edges
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Vacuum or mop face of mat to clean; air dry
- Best suited for dry surfaces
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
Black and White,
23 in. x 36 in.,
35 in. x 48 in.,
46 in. x 72 in.,
72 in. x 106 in.
- 23 in. x 36 in. Option: Width 23", Length 36"
- 35 in. x 48 in. Option: Width 35", Length 48"
- 46 in. x 72 in. Option: Width 46", Length 72"
- 72 in. x 106 in. Option: Width 72", Length 106"
- Chilewich's Green Practices: In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...