FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Boston Rug is available with the following:
- Made of New Zealand wool, flax, silk, viscose
- Hand knotted construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Dark Grey, White
Size: 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option Width 4.5', Length 6.5':
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBBOSBEI046066, MTBBOSBEI056071, MTBBOSBEI066099, MTBBOSDGY046066, MTBBOSDGY056071, MTBBOSDGY066099, MTBBOSWHI046066, MTBBOSWHI056071, MTBBOSWHI066099
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From the watery depths of an ocean to your patio or living room floor. The Mat-The-Basics Vista Indoor/Outdoor Rug has wonderfully wavy look achieved by meticulously hand tufting polypropylene yarns. The fluid look complements the rug's smooth feel underfoot, and ...