The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Boring Swingarm Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by George Kovacs
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass and Fabric
- Stretched Oyster linen shade
- Glass diffuser
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- Adjustable swing arm
- Cord cover
- On/off socket switch
- Energy efficient
- Title 20 compliant
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Stretched Oyster
Finish: Chocolate Chrome, Chrome, Matte Brushed Nickel
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fixture: Width 14.75", Height 12.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.