Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Bolton Multi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-certified wood frame
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Chaise can be placed on right or left side
- Optional connector to join sofa and chaise
- Removable arms enable 19 configurations
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Varsity Charcoal
- Item Width 101", Height 28", Depth 65":
- Seat Height 15":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The race car of contemporary lounge furniture. The Blu Dot Couchoid/Blockoid Seating Collection is sleek, smooth and aerodynamic. Low angled arms and minimal polished stainless steel bases keep things cleanly geometric. Pair Couchoids with the aptly named Blockoid Ottoman to ...
A classic, symmetrical design harkening back to mid-century modern archetypes. The Gus Modern Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa features structured cushions--including vintage-style side cushions--with crisply upholstered fabric over Dacron-wrapped fill. The tapered legs and frame are made out of FSC-Certified ash wood. ...