The Loll Designs Bolinas Cocktail Table is named after the famously non-conformist California coastal town. It pays tribute to that community's bohemian lifestyle with the elongated, surfboard-like shape of its top. This shape--and a wide range of colors--makes the Bolinas Table an impressive centerpiece in any sitting area, indoors or out.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Bolinas Cocktail Table is available with the following:
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk jug count: 360
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 12", Width 72", Depth 24"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...