The Gallery Vetri d'Arte Bolero L Chandelier offers something feminine, elegant and bold to the dining room. Following both traditional glass blowing techniques and fashion-forward design concepts, the Bolero L is great for a range of room styles. Available in two sizes and three color options. Designed by Carlo Nason.
Gallery Vetri d'Arte, an Italian lighting boutique, combines traditional glassmaking and timeless design with an adventurous sense of the modern. Collections from Gallery Vetri d'Arte include unique chandeliers, wall sconces, and table lamps that seamlessly blend old world with contemporary. Part of the FDV Collection.
The Bolero L Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-made blown glass shades, column, chandelier arms, bowl and accents
- Metal supports
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 15.75" chain
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Carlo Nason
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included) and three 20 Watt 120 Volt Type G4 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Diameter 21.63", Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 23.63"
- Large Fixture: Diameter 27.13", Length Adjustable From 35.38", Adjustable To 51.13"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 15.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bolero by Gallery Vetri d Arte