The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Bodega and Lapa Light Kit is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Bodega or Lapa ceiling fans
- Adds 3" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
Glass Color: Amber Mica, Opal, White Mica
Light Option: 75W Halogen, 26W Fluorescent
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt non-dimmable Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
450-HS, 450-RB, 451-HS, 451-RB, 550, 551
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Emerson Vintage Bulb Adaptors provide ceiling fan owners the option to adapt vintage-style bulbs to their ceiling fan or lighting fixtures for enhanced style. Accentuating an industrial-style design, these multi-light fitters accommodate 2.25-inch glass bulbs and feature threaded sockets. ...
The Kichler CoolTouch Remote Basic delivers a variety of fan control functions in the palm of your hand. Requires a receiver or control system to operate. Features 3 forward speeds and on/off options. Full range dimming options for incandescent only. ...