For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Boardwalk Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Opal side diffusers; bottom of fixture is open
- Rectangular wall plate
- Fluorescent options are energy efficient
Finish: Black, Silver
Light Option: 120 Volt Incandescent, 120 Volt Fluorescent, 277 Volt Fluorescent
- Large 120 Volt Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included), or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large 120 Volt Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Large 277 Volt Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included), or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small 120 Volt Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-2 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small 120 Volt Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small 277 Volt Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-2 Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14", Width 7", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18", Width 7", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Welcoming illumination with period flair. The Kichler Tremillo Outdoor Wall Sconce features a Craftsman-style double-lined motif with perpendicular accents, finished in rich Black. Inside the attractive, architectural frame, the Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade diffuses light for a warm ...
The AXO Light Stormy Ceiling/Wall Light casts warm streams of light, like the sun coming through the clouds. It features an Ivory or White elastic fabric shade stretched over an undulating metal frame. Also choose between size and lamping options ...
The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Outdoor Wall Sconce captures the classic lines of the traditional coach lantern, yet defines a new simplicity using the language of the forge and elegance of hand-blown glass. Made out of durable aluminum, the Beacon ...