For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Blossom Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal branch covered in Swarovski crystal
- Matte White finish
- Includes ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- LED Color Temperature: 6500K
- UL Listed
- Designed by Tord Boontje
Color: Autumn, Night, Original, Spring
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes twenty-three 0.1 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes thirty-six 0.1 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Large option utilizes sixty-seven 0.1 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 21", Width 21.5", Depth 6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 33.5", Width 33.5", Depth 20"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 57", Width 65", Depth 35.5"
- Canopy: Height 2", Width 7", Depth 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.