Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Bloor Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fill Material: Feather blend cushion
- Frame Material: FSC-certified hardwood
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Item Width 80", Height 32", Depth 35":
- Seat Height 17.5":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSFBLOO-tp, ECSFBLOO-ut, WCSFBLOO-velnep
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A classic, symmetrical design harkening back to mid-century modern archetypes. The Gus Modern Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa features structured cushions--including vintage-style side cushions--with crisply upholstered fabric over Dacron-wrapped fill. The tapered legs and frame are made out of FSC-Certified ash wood. ...