FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Block Alarm Clock Index Dial is available with the following:
- Stainless steel case, ABS back, PMMA plastic lens
- White paper face with Black print
- Index-style dial
- Fluorescent hands
- Push snooze button to illuminate entire face
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat, 2013
- Made in The Netherlands
Finish: Copper with Black, Stainless Steel with Black, Stainless Steel with White
- Item: Height 3.3", Width 3.3", Depth 2.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT90001, LT90101, LT90201
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Produced from the original archived Nelson design documents, the George Nelson Asterisk Clock is a re-edition of a 1950s classic, created with the blessing of the George Nelson estate. Made of metal with an acrylic water-based lacquer. Features high grade ...
A mid-century modern classic design by George Nelson, the Vitra Wheel Clock features 12 walnut rods tipped in silvery aluminum. This seemingly simple design actually creates a unique optical illusion. Stare at the center of the joined rods, and you'll ...