Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Block Alarm Clock Index Dial is available with the following:
- Stainless steel case, ABS back, PMMA plastic lens
- White paper face with Black print
- Index-style dial
- Fluorescent hands
- Push snooze button to illuminate entire face
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat, 2013
- Made in The Netherlands
Finish: Copper with Black, Stainless Steel with Black, Stainless Steel with White
- Item: Height 3.3", Width 3.3", Depth 2.4"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.