FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Block Alarm Clock Index Dial is available with the following:
- Stainless steel case, ABS back, PMMA plastic lens
- White paper face with Black print
- Index-style dial
- Fluorescent hands
- Push snooze button to illuminate entire face
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat, 2013
- Made in The Netherlands
Finish: Copper with Black, Stainless Steel with Black, Stainless Steel with White
- Item: Height 3.3", Width 3.3", Depth 2.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT90001, LT90101, LT90201
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The name of the Vitra Flock of Butterflies Clock by George Nelson is derived from the clock's multi-dimensional, wing-like structure. Around a warm, textural wood face, numerous triangular cuts of aluminum angle outward from the clock's spindles. Their silvery, reflective ...
The Alessi Walter Wayle II Clock, designed by renowned Philippe Starck, features a quartz movement and strong ABS body in a winged look. This second edition is inspired by the 1988 original, created by the Parisian, perhaps, as a (small) ...