The George Kovacs Bling Bang Suspension quite literally expands on the sparkling steel and crystal lighting begun in the Bling Bling collection. Here, a lengthy rectangular steel shade is studded all around with numerous square and rectangular crystals. It comes in either a cool Chrome with Clear crystals or warm Chocolate Chrome and Teak crystals.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Bling Bang Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular perforated steel shade with crystal accents
- Clear with inside Etched glass bottom diffuser
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Stem-hung suspension
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
Finish and Crystal:
Chocolate Chrome with Teak Crystals,
Chrome with Clear Crystals
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Width 36", Depth 8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.5", Adjustable To 49.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bling Bang by George Kovacs