The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Bling Bang Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
- Shade Material: Steel, Crystal and Glass
- Rectangular perforated steel shade with crystal accents
- Clear with inside Etched glass bottom diffuser
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Stem-hung suspension
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Chocolate Chrome with Teak Crystals, Chrome with Clear Crystals
- Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 36", Height 17.5", Depth 8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.5", Adjustable To 49.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.