Live the unconventional bohemian lifestyle with the Feiss Bleeker Street Bath Bar. Inspired by the New York borough that saw the rise of iconic bohemian artists and musicians, the Bleeker Street Bath Bar shares tradition with a touch of the unorthodox, its opal glass shade a softening edge to uniquely shaped metal supports.
Murray Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Bleeker Street Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Opal etched glass shades
- Decorative steel supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
Finish and Shade:
Brushed Steel with Opal Etched,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Cream Etched,
Polished Nickel with Opal Etched
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 16.12", Depth 4.63"
- 3-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 23.88", Depth 4.63"
- 4-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 31.88", Depth 4.63"
- Shade: Height 3.38", Width 6", Depth 3.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.5", Width 8.12", Depth .75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bleeker Street by Murray Feiss