Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Bleeker Street Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Opal etched glass
- Decorative steel supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Steel with Opal Etched, Polished Nickel with Opal Etched
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- Two 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 16.13", Height 6.5", Depth 4.63"
- 2 Light Option Plate: Width 8.12", Height 4.5", Depth 0.75"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Width 6", Height 3.38", Depth 3.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 23.88", Height 6.5", Depth 4.63"
- 3 Light Option Plate: Width 8.12", Height 4.5", Depth 0.75"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Width 6", Height 3.38", Depth 3.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 31.88", Height 6.5", Depth 4.63"
- 4 Light Option Plate: Width 8.12", Height 4.5", Depth 0.75"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Width 6", Height 3.38", Depth 3.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
VS18202-BS, VS18202-ORB, VS18202-PN, VS18203-BS, VS18203-ORB, VS18203-PN, VS18204-BS, VS18204-ORB, VS18204-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Alico Pannelli Bath Bar with Glass Options lives up to its name (meaning "panels" in Italian) with textural, rippling panels of alabaster glass diffusing their soft, flattering glow throughout a space. With a neutral color scheme and simple design, ...
Clean, chromed lines flowing into cool Bubble Art glass shades. The Hinkley Lighting Daphne Bath Bar offers a creative, contemporary take on the traditional bathroom vanity lights with some added organic texture. The bubble texture of the glass comes to ...
Echoing the serenity inducing rhythms of water in motion, the Sonneman Aquo Bath Bar is a seamless series of White Etched tidal swells. Set against a contemporary horizon of a Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel wall plate, the Aquo is ...