The hand-worked wrought iron frame of the Troy Lighting Blade Vertical Wall Sconce is a handsome contrast to White Matte Opal glass, the brackets on the frame a strong balance to the delicate shade. Use this soft contemporary sconce both indoors and outdoors for a simple yet attractive look.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Blade Vertical Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Matte Opal glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Forged Iron finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Small option is ADA Compliant
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 13", Depth 4"
- Medium Option: Height 15", Depth 5"
- Large Option: Height 20.5", Depth 5.75"
- Fixture: Width 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...