Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Biza Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Injection Molded Plastic
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 144" aircraft suspension cables
- 252" field-cuttable cord
- Electronic Dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
Finish: Black, Satin Nickel
Voltage: 120 Volt, 277 Volt
- 40 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 40 Watt (4000 Lumens) 277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 120 Volt Option Cable: Length 144"
- 120 Volt Option Canopy: Width 15.75", Height 1.24"
- 120 Volt Option Fixture: Width 46.26", Height 3.19"
- 120 Volt Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 148.43"
- 277 Volt Option Cable: Length 144"
- 277 Volt Option Canopy: Width 15.75", Height 1.24"
- 277 Volt Option Fixture: Width 46.26", Height 3.19"
- 277 Volt Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 148.43"
Manufacturer IDs: view
700LSBIZABB-LED830, 700LSBIZABB-LED830-277, 700LSBIZABS-LED830, 700LSBIZABS-LED830-277
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.