For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Birdie's Nest Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- 10 winged bulbs
- White goose feather wings
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy with two 75 watt integrated transformers and US adapter plate
- Transparent cables
- 2 spare bulbs included
- Can be installed on ceiling or wall
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Made in Germany
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- Ten 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 24 Volt E27 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width Adjustable From 19.7", Adjustable To 37.4", Height 19.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.