Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Birdie Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Ludovica e Roberto Palomba, Roberto Palomba in 2012
- Finish: White
- Material: Lacquered stainless steel
- Shade Material: Flared polycarbonate
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: White, Grey, Orange, Amaranth
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 9
- Three 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Nine 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 6.75"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 28.25", Height 37.38", Depth 21.25", Weight 20.93 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 8"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 7.5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 35.25", Height 37.38", Depth 29.38", Weight 37.45 Lbs.
- 6 Light Option Shade: Height 8"
- 9 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 19"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Width 91", Height 95", Depth 88", Weight 54.97 Lbs.
- 9 Light Option Shade: Height 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2210081 10 UL, 2210081 25 UL, 2210081 53 UL, 2210081 65 UL, 2210083 10 UL, 2210083 25 UL, 2210083 53 UL, 2210083 65 UL, 2210086 10 UL, 2210086 25 UL, 2210086 53 UL, 2210086 65 UL, 2210089 10 UL, 2210089 25 UL, 2210089 53 UL, 2210089 65 UL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Justice Design Clouds Montana 12-Light Chandelier makes a grand statement in both transitional and contemporary settings. Features square shades made out of the signature Clouds resin to gently diffuse the light throughout a room. Comes in both short and ...
The Justice Design Alabaster Rocks! Montana 12-Light Chandelier features shades made out of shaved alabaster rocks cast into resin, creating a warm, golden glow. Perfect for an entryway or over a dining room table. Three finish options are available to ...
Make a grand impression with a chandelier that naturally complements the existing environment. The Justice Design Limoges Montana 12 Light Chandelier pairs elegant sophistication with neutral tones, thus creating a soft yet contemporary statement. Choose from a variety of porcelain ...