Inspired by the surprising world of nature, the Foscarini Birdie Chandelier resembles a modern tree canopy, each polycarbonate shade a colorful bird perched as on a limb. The look is poetic and elegant in all of its juicy color options. Available in several sizes.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Birdie Chandelier is available with the following:
- Flared polycarbonate shades
- Lacquered stainless steel frame
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Designed by Ludovica e Roberto Palomba
Number of Lights:
- 1 Light option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 1-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.13"
- 1-Light Option: Width 9", Suspension Length 37.25"
- 3-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.75"
- 3-Light Option: Width 28.25", Depth 21.25", Suspension Length 45"
- 6-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.75"
- 6-Light Option: Width 35.25", Depth 29.37", Suspension Length 45"
- 9-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 7.5"
- 9-Light Option: Width 36", Depth 34.75", Suspension Length 45"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...