Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Birdie Chandelier is available with the following:
- Flared polycarbonate shades
- Lacquered stainless steel frame
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba
Color: Amaranth, Grey, Orange, White
Number of Lights: 1, 3, 6, 9
- 1 Light option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 50 Watt 120 Volt T10 E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Width 9"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 28.25"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 35.25"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- 6 Light Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.75"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Depth 21.25"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Depth 29.37"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Depth 34.75"
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Length 37.25"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Length 45"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Length 45"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Length 45"
- 1 Light Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.13"
- 3 Light Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.75"
- 9 Light Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.