Designed by Prospero Rasulo, the Fabbian Binario Wall Sconce features clear tempered glass sheets given added dimension and light-diffusing properties by an inner white silk-screen printing. The glass sheets are displayed away from the wall by Polished Chrome supports.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Binario Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear outer tempered glass shade
- White inner silk shade
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Large option includes electronic ballast
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Prospero Rasulo
- Large option utilizes two 36 Watt 120 Volt T5 Type 2G11 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt T3 Type RSC Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 15.69", Width 8.63", Depth 3.5"
- Large Option: Height 8.63", Width 21.63", Depth 3.56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...