Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Bilbiotheque Nationale Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared shade
- Die-stamped Opal inner diffuser
- Chrome plated diecast zinc stem and base
- Zinc plated steel base cover
- Polished stainless steel brackets
- Integrated dimmer on power cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
Shade Color: Aluminized Bronze, Fumee, Plisse Cloth, Transparent
- One 72 Watt 120 Volt BT15 Medium Base Frosted Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 59", Diameter 15.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.