Founded in Eastern Pennsylvania in 1983, ELK Lighting designs and delivers "Lighting for Distinctive Homes." As such, the exclusive line of ELK Lighting products has extraordinary designer appeal matched by an emphasis on value and craftsmanship.
The Bijou Chandelier is available with the following:
- Blown glass drops in neutral hues
- Hand-cast solid bronze frame
- Silver Leaf finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- UL Listed
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes twelve 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 27", Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 126"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 43", Width Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 130", Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 130"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 53", Width 30", Length Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 130"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.