Hand-cast in Portugal, the ELK Lighting Bijou Chandelier features solid bronze chandelier arms formed to look like delicate tree branches. It imitates the mystique and beauty of nature as it captures every angle and movement of the actual branches. Hand finished in Silver Leafing and adorned with blown glass drops of various neutral hues.
Founded in Eastern Pennsylvania in 1983, ELK Lighting designs and delivers "Lighting for Distinctive Homes." As such, the exclusive line of ELK Lighting products has extraordinary designer appeal matched by an emphasis on value and craftsmanship.
The Bijou Chandelier is available with the following:
- Blown glass drops in neutral hues
- Hand-cast solid bronze frame
- Silver Leaf finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes twelve 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 126", Width 27"
- Medium Fixture: Height Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 130", Width 26", Length 43"
- Large Fixture: Height Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 130", Width 30", Length 53"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...