Taking its name from the long, thick and hollow pasta, the Innermost Bigoli Pendant is similarly tasty when illuminating modern spaces. Its shade is a distinctive, foamy-looking tangle of White woven synthetic fabric that is formed into tight curls and held in place by acrylic tubing. Available in two sizes. Designed by Phayvanah Halsackda.
Born in 1999, London-based Innermost approaches their products with a focus on quality and wit, providing the homeowner with a diverse, often off-kilter, modern design collection that showcases the creative talents of a multi-national design team. From table clocks to entire lighting collections, Innermost supplies the modern home with creatively contemporary style.
The Bigoli Pendant is available with the following:
- White woven synthetic fabric and acrylic tube shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension wire
- Accepts energy efficient fluorescent lamping
- UL Listed
- Designed by Phayvanah Halsackda
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 20 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 20 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Diameter 11.8", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 59.25"
- Small Shade: Height 11.8"
- Large Fixture: Diameter 15.7", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 84"
- Large Shade: Height 23.6"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...