FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Big Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Material: Recycled Steel
- Shade Material: Reclaimed Shell
- Sustainable shell shade
- Low-VOC finish
- Hand-forged, 70% recycled steel supports
- Wave ceiling canopy
- Aircraft suspension cables and electrical wires for up to a 10' drop
- Optional Frosted Acrylic diffuser included
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In Philippines
Shade Color: Chocolate Tiger, Kabebe
Size: 36 Inch, 48 Inch, 60 Inch
- 36 Inch Option: Four 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 48 Inch Option: Six 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 60 Inch Option: Eight 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 36 Inch Option Canopy Width 12", Height 0.75", Depth 6.75":
- 36 Inch Option Fixture Width 36", Height 10", Depth 8.25":
- 36 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 130":
- 48 Inch Option Canopy Width 12", Height 0.75", Depth 6.75":
- 48 Inch Option Fixture Width 48", Height 12", Depth 9":
- 48 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 132":
- 60 Inch Option Canopy Width 12", Height 0.75", Depth 6.75":
- 60 Inch Option Fixture Width 60", Height 12", Depth 9.5":
- 60 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 132":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Bover Mei Linear Suspension achieves the perfect balance of traditional and modern style. The oval shade, draped in dozens of perfectly hand-wrapped pleats offers a familiar look in a new context. Available in multiple fabric and finish options, this ...
Energy efficient color changing LED illumination gives any space a contemporary edge. The Eglo Mysterio Linear Suspension includes an integrated color changer remote that controls the LED hue, ranging from white to blue to red and green. Create the perfect ...
Reminiscent of mid-century modern design, the Kenney Linear Suspension by Feiss showcases a decorative, dual-layered, geometric motif. Its outer layer consists of a floating steel frame (finished in Sunrise Silver) that has been stamped out in a specific linear pattern. ...