70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Big Linear Pendant is available with the following:
- Sustainable shell shade
- Frosted acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Curved rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Shade: Chocolate Tiger Shell, Kabebe Shell
- Six 40 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 12", Width 48", Depth 9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 132"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Height .75", Width 12, Depth 6.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.