FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Big Bang Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Enrico Franzolini, Vicente Garcia Jimenez in 2005
- Material: Translucent Methacrylate panels and Lacquered Aluminum
- Red panels are silk-screen printed and painted on the outside
- Two field-adjustable stainless steel suspension cables
- Transparent cord and white metal canopy included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Red, White
Suspension Length: 78 inch, 200 inch
Light Option: Fluorescent, Halogen, LED
- Fluorescent Option: One 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Halogen Option: One 200 Watt (3400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Single Contact Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 37.7 Watt (3260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 78 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 8.63"
- 78 inch Option Fixture: Width 37.75", Height 23.67", Depth 37.75", Weight 11.92 Lbs.
- 78 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 78"
- 200 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 8.63"
- 200 inch Option Fixture: Width 37.75", Height 23.67", Depth 37.75", Weight 11.92 Lbs.
- 200 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 200"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
151007 10 U, 151007 63 U, 151007F 10 UL, 151007F 63 UL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Fill large modern spaces with the large presence and warm light of the AXO Light Bell 45/60 Suspension by Lightecture. The overall bell shape is created with numerous strips of smooth fire-retardant ponge fabric covering a curved metal wire frame. ...
Traditional form meets timeless appeal. The Foscarini Tropico Sphera Suspension is composed of thermoplastic resin pieces that attach to metal rings, instantly adding dimension and a playful attitude to a room. Features an inner shade that diffuses the illumination to ...
Airy and industrial, the LBL Lighting Vitre Rectangular Suspension provides high-impact, energy efficient illumination. Meaning "windowpane" in French, Vitre resembles its namesake with a slim metal frame and two panes of White acrylic with a wave-cut aperture in the center. ...