The Foscarini Big Bang Suspension boldly pairs bright lighting and chaotic form, producing dramatic, delicious results. The Big Bang Suspension, a 2005 Enrico Franzolini and Vicente Garcia Jimenez design, features an inner glass shade that directs light upward and downward and diffuses it throughout the interior spaces created by the White panels.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Big Bang Suspension is available with the following:
- Methacrylate panels
- White lacquered metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Enrico Franzolini and Vicente Garcia Jimenez
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Width 37.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23.66", Adjustable To 200"
- Canopy: Width 8.63"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...