Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Bernie Turbo Series Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Weighted metal base
- Tremendous reach with infinite positioning
- Dimmer switch on base
- Halogen Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Color Temperature: 2900K
- 1650 lumens (Halogen option)
- 1120 lumens (LED option)
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Finish: Chrome, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass and Brushed Brass, Satin Nickel
Lamping: Halogen, LED
- Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes a 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated). Light output is equivalent to an 80 Watt Halogen.
- Arm: Extension Adjustable To 17.25"
- Base: Diameter 7.5
- Height: Extension Adjustable To 20.5"
- Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.