Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Bernie Turbo Series Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Weighted metal base
- Tremendous reach with infinite positioning
- Dimmer switch on base
- Halogen Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Color Temperature: 2900K
- 1650 lumens (Halogen option)
- 1120 lumens (LED option)
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Finish: Chrome, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass and Brushed Brass, Satin Nickel
Light Option: Halogen, LED
- Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes a 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated). Light output is equivalent to an 80 Watt Halogen.
- Arm: Extension Adjustable To 17.25"
- Height: Extension Adjustable To 20.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.