Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Bernie Turbo Series Swingarm Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Metal base
- Dimm-System P1 dimmer switch located on arm
- Soft On--a single click to turn lamp on with gradual brightening to full brightness
- Soft/Delayed Off--a single click to turn lamp off; lamp dims to 60% brightness, remaining at that level to allow one to exit a room before eventually turning itself off
- Press and hold dimmer to cycle through dimming levels
- Adjustable height
- LED option has a light output equivalent to an 80 Watt Halogen
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Finish: Chrome, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze, Satin Nickel
Light Option: Halogen, LED
- Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 10", Adjustable To 21"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 40", Adjustable To 50"
Manufacturer IDs: view
6424LEDP1 CH, 6424LEDP1 HBOB, 6424LEDP1 PBBB, 6424LEDP1 SN, 6424P1 HBOB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Holtkoetter Bernie Series LED Task Lamp is a stylish option with full dimming control, perfect for task lighting or reading. The jointed arm makes for infinite combinations of adjustability, while the weighted base keeps it stable and secure. Energy ...
Enjoy some quality downtime with the Holtkoetter Chairside Reading LED Floor Lamp No. 6317. Energy efficiency paired with convenience, the Holtkoetter Dimming System features a full range of dimming from an easily accessible knob on the stem. The overall height ...