With an arm extension of just over 4 feet, the Holtkoetter Bernie Series Swing-Arm Wall Sconce No. 8192/1 provides broad lighting while remaining sleek and understated. Designed by Bernd Swolinski, this sconce features a brass composition, excellent adjustability, and low voltage lamping. Several finish options available.
Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Bernie Series Swingarm Wall Sconce No.8192/1 is available with the following:
- Brass reflector
- Glass shield
- 3-point adjustability
- Head pivots 320 degrees
- On/off dimmer on wall plate
- Composed of specially engineered swivel and brass tubing to prevent sagging
- Low voltage
- Designed by Bernd Swolinski
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Hand-Brushed Old Bronze,
- Fixture: Extension Adjustable To 51"
- Wall Plate: Height 5.63", Width 5.63"
- Care Instructions: Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bernie Series by Holtkoetter