FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Bermuda Indoor/Outdoor Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% polypropylene
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
Color: Grey Multi, Ivory Multi
Size: 2 ft x 3 ft, 5 ft x 8 ft, 8 ft x 10 ft, 9 ft x 12 ft
- 2 ft x 3 ft Option Item Length 24", Width 36", Weight 3 Lbs.:
- 5 ft x 8 ft Option Item Length 60", Width 96", Weight 20 Lbs.:
- 8 ft x 10 ft Option Item Length 96", Width 120", Weight 39 Lbs.:
- 9 ft x 12 ft Option Item Length 108", Width 144", Weight 54 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A painterly approach to furnishing your living space. The Gan Rugs Abstract Rug was designed by Charlotte Lancelot, employing the classic cross-stich technique. A perforated wool felt base provides a template for the seemingly random weaving of colored felt yarns. ...
In modern living spaces, the Chandra Jessica Swift 28907 Rug adds a unique element of playful sophistication. A deep grey background provides a stately foundation for the interlocking figures tumbling across it. The background and figures (in white, black, green, ...
Although its modernist graphic pattern is simple and sharp, the Chandra Lima Geometric Rug is surprisingly versatile: it’s reversible. Its over-scaled geometric design adds casual elegance to contemporary spaces, while its dual nature lets you switch up your decor in ...