Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Berceau Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One 36 in. chain
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
Number of Lights: 5, 7
- 5 Light Option: Five 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 5 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 25.5", Diameter 25"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 5.24", Diameter 3.54"
- 5 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 61.5"
- 7 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 7 Light Option Fixture: Height 32.3", Diameter 32"
- 7 Light Option Shade: Height 5.24", Diameter 3.54"
- 7 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 68.3"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Sloan Chandelier marries clean lines and modern style with rich, natural-looking materials. Five cylindrical natural linen shades are clustered around a curved frame in the deeply colored Regency Bronze finish. For a grand, sophisticated statement in an ...
Filled with timeless, relaxed appeal, with strong squared linear supports and subtle rounded pillar lights. The Hinkley Lighting Cordillera Chandelier is an excellent option for transitional or eclectically styled rooms, blending well with many decors and color palettes. Great for ...
The Kichler Hendrik Chandelier incorporates crisp classic lines enhanced by soft etched glass, adding simple sophistication to a variety of spaces. Named for Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, considered to be the "Father of modern architecture", this piece blends uniqueness of ...