Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Benton Pendant is available with the following:
- One flared-shaped, tapered glass shade with metal ring detail
- Metal body
- 72 in. field-cuttable suspension cable
Finish: Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Light Option: Fluorescent 120V-277V
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GX24Q-2 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 7.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.