Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Benton Ceiling Pendant is available with the following:
- One flared-shaped, tapered glass shade with metal ring detail
- Metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- Standard incandescent dimmer
- 72 in. field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ETL Listed
Finish: Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Lamping: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GX24Q-2 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 7.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.