The Hubbardton Forge Bento Semi-Flushmount looks much like the container for which it's named. Inspired by the shape of a Japanese bento box, the Bento Semi-Flushmount has a tapered square shade made out of spun fabric. Its inward curves are accentuated by the supporting hand-forged iron frame. Available with choice of size, shade color and finish.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Bento Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A15 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.3
- Small Option: Height 4.6", Width 14", Depth 14"
- Large Option: Height 5.7", Width 17.8", Depth 17.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bento by Hubbardton Forge